We have Good News!
We have now officially expanded our payment methods available on our website together with our partner Bank in Switzerland Postfinance.
Previously, you could pay with Bank Transfer (Free) or Paypal (3.4% Fee, ouch).
Now we can accept all major Credit cards (Visa & MasterCard), Twint, and after many inquiries by our customers: Postfinance and Postcard!
In order to use these payment methods, use the regular checkout procedure that remains unchanged and find in the "payment" step, the 5 new payment methods available.
A few useful tricks to save some extra money and time on your orders:
- 1. If you want the cheapest option, bank transfer is still free but the processing time takes longer.
- 2. The second cheapest but much faster way to go is to process the order through one of the following methods:
- Postfinance (Postcard or E-Finance)
- Mastercard (without passing through paypal)
- Visa (without passing through paypal)
These payment methods cost only 1.5%
- 3. Lastly, if you absolutely want to use it, you can use Paypal. The Payment procedure is immediate (same the options above in 2.) but there is a heavy fee of 3.4%. Paypal charges us a very strong fee and this is why we strongly suggest you use options 1 or 2 if you want to use credit cards or various financing options.